Rochester Red Wings Scoreboard Messages
Fans can request welcomes, birthdays, and other special messages at most Red Wings home games using this form. There is a $20 donation requested for each message; your donation benefits the Red Wings Community Fund, a not for profit, 501-C-3 established in 2012 to allow fans and friends to make contributions which will support area youth and adult programs, including youth baseball activities.
Please read these important guidelines before submitting your request:
- Messages must be limited to 45 characters including spaces. Messages are limited to the first 10 paid messages for an available Red Wings home game, and messages are not available for every home game. The "Please select game date" drop down menu below will list available dates. Messages are shown on the right field video board in the sixth inning.
- Message requests must be made at least three days prior to any home game, and we are unable to honor requests made in person at a game or our office. All requests must be made using this form.
- All donations are non-refundable. If the game you requested is not played, contact us by email at production@RedWingsBaseball.com if you wish to re-schedule the message for another game.
- Payment can be made using Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
- Photos: if you'd like to submit a photo to go with your message request, please attach the image in an email to production@RedWingsBaseball.com. The image should be at least 800 x 600 pixels. Please include in your email your name, a contact phone number, the name of the person in the photo, and the date of the home game your message request is for.
- The Rochester Red Wings reserve the right to modify, cancel or reject any submissions due to language or content, or if the message contains a product or business reference. You must be at least 18 years of age to submit a scoreboard request.
Please note, all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required for your submission.